Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Susi grant

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

Got my approval letter this morning. To say its a relief is an understatement :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭compo1

Got an e-mail today saying I'd get a student maintainance grant of €525.78. What about the fees? That's what I applied for; nobody in the house working, and no savings.
    PS My online tracker just says Granted. Does that mean I'm okay? Got no letter yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭AngryLips

compo1 wrote: »
    Got an e-mail today saying I'd get a student maintainance grant of €525.78. What about the fees? That's what I applied for; nobody in the house working, and no savings.
    PS My online tracker just says Granted. Does that mean I'm okay? Got no letter yet.

It should specify both. Get onto them if it doesn't. Sounds weird alright, I'm sure it was just a mistake

AngryLips wrote: »
    It should specify both. Get onto them if it doesn't. Sounds weird alright, I'm sure it was just a mistake
    You're probably right. Suppose I'll wait a few days for the letter. That should clear it up. I'm well within the limit anyway.

Got the letter. I'm sorted.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

After having to send off more documentation and them receiving it, it says I'm in Queue B now. Anybody know what the story with that is?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭greensausage

After having to send off more documentation and them receiving it, it says I'm in Queue B now. Anybody know what the story with that is?

I doubt even they know what the story with it is!Im in queue f despite applying in April and when i ring up i get a different story depending on who im taking to, Iv honestly never come across such an incompetent crowd in my life before.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭dobbs2210

Just wondering what additional documentation i'm likely to have to submit for a Mature student DEPENDENT. Still living at home with parents and I've sent in the declaration signed by both parents and myself alongside proof of residency in Ireland for the past 3 years.

I'm sure they will want info on parents income etc. What else can I expect as I've contacted them and they won't tell me as they say each case is different and I will have to wait to see what is requested from them throughout the steps.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭greensausage

dobbs2210 wrote: »
    Just wondering what additional documentation i'm likely to have to submit for a Mature student DEPENDENT. Still living at home with parents and I've sent in the declaration signed by both parents and myself alongside proof of residency in Ireland for the past 3 years.

I'm sure they will want info on parents income etc. What else can I expect as I've contacted them and they won't tell me as they say each case is different and I will have to wait to see what is requested from them throughout the steps.
    Info on any course you did regardless of weather you completed it or not, that's the one that caught me out.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Social welfare payments.

• Advertisement

Once you're awarded the grant, how long does it take to sort it out with the college?

Advertisement