Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading to Efibre.

Options
  • 02-07-2015 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi
    Last month we received a letter in the door informing us that efibre is coming to our area in a number of weeks and that we would be upgraded to the efibre service. upon checking your website efibre is now live in my are of Phibsboro, Do I need to ring customer service to arrange for the upgrade or what is the situation?

Cheers

Aidan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

aidan364 wrote: »
    Hi
    Last month we received a letter in the door informing us that efibre is coming to our area in a number of weeks and that we would be upgraded to the efibre service. upon checking your website efibre is now live in my are of Phibsboro, Do I need to ring customer service to arrange for the upgrade or what is the situation?

Cheers

Aidan
    Hi aidan364

Yes a specific request to upgrade to eFibre will be required - apologies if the letter was in anyway misleading. Please feel free to call sales on free phone 1800503303 or chat with sales via WebChat at www.eircom.ie/chatnow

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement