Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] 1-2 Bedroom Apartment in Cork

Options
  • 03-07-2015 3:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm Andre, 37 from Portugal.

I will be moving to Cork in August 12th, to start working in a company in Blackpool Retail Park on the 17th.

I'm looking for an apartment to rent near the City Centre or Closer to Blackpool, because until I get used to traffic and driving on the left side, I will most likely walk to and from work.

I have a wife and a daughter(15 mon old), that will come and visit every now and then, so if the apartment could have a bigger room, where we could fit a smaller bed for my daughter it would be perfect.

500-650€ per month is my maximum. Might be able to go 700, but it might be hard.

Most likely I will keep this apartment for 6-12 months, because as soon as they come to Cork permanently, I will need something with 2-3 bedrooms.

Thank you.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

daft.ie. home.ie. Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 acsa

Thank you! :)

Already used all options on Daft... saw even 3 scam attempts.

Do people still fall for those?

acsa wrote: »
    Thank you! :)

Already used all options on Daft... saw even 3 scam attempts.

Do people still fall for those?

What kind of scam? Anywhere I viewed off that site was real.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 acsa

This amazing quasi-luxurious apartment.. posing as a Real Estate agent, and then placing a price way off(400€ for 3 3bed non-shared apartment) market and a "to contact us, send us an email to the address listed on the photographs".

Found it fish.. went looking for the real estate.. and wham.. they don't operate outside Dublin.

I think I saw something like that before but you would know they are too good to be true. Looking at the 550/600 mark in the city you won't get anything too luxurious and most of them are one bedroom.

• Advertisement
Advertisement