Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Direct Debit Date

Options
  • 03-07-2015 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hi.

I recently opened a savings account when starting an new job, but got the date I get payed wrong, so the money goes out of my current account before payday. I won't be able to call into a branch to change this, so is there a way online I can change the day of the direct debit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

gwakamoley wrote: »
    Hi.

I recently opened a savings account when starting an new job, but got the date I get payed wrong, so the money goes out of my current account before payday. I won't be able to call into a branch to change this, so is there a way online I can change the day of the direct debit?
    Hi gwakamoley,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

If you are registered for 365 Online banking, you can submit a request to change the date of your direct debit through the 'Ask a Question' option on our Online Service Desk. 

Please note, if you wish for the date to be changed for the next scheduled payment, we must receive the request 10 working days prior to the original date.

We hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sharon

Advertisement