Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best ingredients in cork

Options
  • 03-07-2015 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Where do you think the best place is to get malted barley and yeast in cork?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

I don't think that there is any dedicated homebrew shop in Cork (as far as I know). I usually just order stuff online.

The closest to an actual shop is the health food shop upstairs in Paul Street Shooping Center. I haven't been in there for a while now, but they did have DME, packets of yeast and home brewing equipment. Don't think think they had any grain or hops though. May have changed since I was there last, so worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭calnand

Not much in there, ingredients wise. They have dry yeast. Best place is MCI for Base malt and then get the speciality from the Homebrew shops online

Advertisement