Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change boards.ie to moblie viewin?

Options
  • 03-07-2015 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

Ugh, I changed some setting on the site here yesterday and now I can only view boards.ie like I would on a desktop on my phone.

Anyone know how to easily change it back to mobile view? Can't seem to figure it out at all

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There's an option for touch site down the bottom of the front page.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Yeah I've been looking at the bottom of each screen on boards and there is no little thing to say mobile view or whatever. Its very strange. Nothing in my general settings either.

Works on all other sites though.

Ah, I might as well forget about it. Thanks though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You don't have this at the bottom:

6cEAg2.png

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,725 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Bottom of screen on my phone:

354019.jpg

Nope. If I did I would have pressed it. This is what I have. It's a screen shot so it's small but nothing saying 'touch site' so don't know what's going on at all.

• Advertisement

Nope. If I did I would have pressed it. This is what I have. It's a screen shot so it's small but nothing saying 'touch site' so don't know what's going on at all.

Ah, the old (and IMO superior) skin. That won't show it, hence why I mentioned the front page, which doesn't use that skin where it should appear.

It's fixed! Came back on there and it's back to normal. Crisis averted! Phew.

Advertisement