Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

August 2015 Intake - Who got THE call?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭KevBo2015

Catdog33 wrote: »
    Kev what was your AC score? I would have thought you were a cert for a call!

You and me both! My AC score was between 81-83, my vetting had not cleared in time should be grand for the next batch!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Midgetgem84

Cross the fingers for ye Kev!

Congratulations jalapeño!!

Got the call this morning!!! Looks like I'll be joining everyone on the first intake!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭QueenP

KevBo2015 wrote: »
    Got the call this morning!!! Looks like I'll be joining everyone on the first intake!

Congrats dude!! Well deserved! Don't abandon us wee boardies when u get in tho lol

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jalapeno peppers

Gwan kev!!! Nice one!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 LovelyHorse

YESSSSSSS! I knew it! Look forward to seeing you at induction!

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Catdog33

Awesome kev well done!!!! :)

Thanks guys, I am over the moon.

I'll do my best to keep the account active and answer any questions and so on for the boardies. Got a lot from this website over the years, intend to give some back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Thanks guys, I am over the moon.

I'll do my best to keep the account active and answer any questions and so on for the boardies. Got a lot from this website over the years, intend to give some back!

Congratulations my lovely!!! So pleased for you! That's good to hear plus you can send everyone a little HI from Hotel GV!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 geezoh

Well done kev...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Midgetgem84

KevBo...proper chuffed for you mate. You've been a big help to me and many others on this forum and the call you got was well deserved mate.

Congratulations!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 geezoh

Hey guys do we have to bring our laptop or tablet to the induction weekend? Gonna buy a new one and not sure whether to wait or get one before next weekend..

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Tinfoilcap

geezoh wrote: »
    Hey guys do we have to bring our laptop or tablet to the induction weekend? Gonna buy a new one and not sure whether to wait or get one before next weekend..

No, you don't to bring one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 FV4034_Seraph

Well done folks, good job on getting in! Anyone checked out the online learning yet?

Not open yet! Looking over my notes from the online learning we did before though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Red_bull

Any tips on what is useful to bring to induction?

I thought we just have to bring ourselves and the forms on the induction pack? Its more or less talks and info ref joining is it not?

Is is just me or are the days DRAGGING in? I've handed the notice into work and I think today has been the longest day of my life haha.... 0 interest in my job.

Red_bull wrote: »

ME!!!! Bring me!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Tinfoilcap

Bring a few black pens, you'll soon learn that blue pens aren't acceptable.

I've bought about 50 black pens :P so if you forget one I'll probably have one for you lol

• Advertisement

I've bought about 50 black pens :P so if you forget one I'll probably have one for you lol

Bic or Steadtler? Wouldn't use anything less!

Zebra lol I need the ones with the comfy grip... One of life's little luxuries ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Copper_kettle

What's the dress code for the weekend?

What's the dress code for the weekend?

Smart/business I believe?

Smart/business I believe?

Shield has posted that on here somewhere before. Suits shirts and tie for the guys. Smart trouser/skirt suit for the girlies (not too high on the heels)

Good luck my lovelies!!!! Enjoy xx

As far as I am aware the dress code is in the induction pack.

I think that is where I saw it. Looking at the PCA thread I am glad to get that out of the way for the time being. Seems to be a point of conflicting opinions at the moment!

I think that is where I saw it. Looking at the PCA thread I am glad to get that out of the way for the time being. Seems to be a point of conflicting opinions at the moment!

Yeah lot of people not happy about the changing nature of it, we done push/pull can only beat whats in front of you!

Excited for the induction weekend?

Yeah lot of people not happy about the changing nature of it, we done push/pull can only beat whats in front of you!

Excited for the induction weekend?

Maybe apprehensive would be the word. Think it gets real after this weekend and we will be pushed hard. Think most of us will have met before at fitness and that, the banter will be great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Stay Focussed

Does anyone have an idea of the range of AC scores that have been accepted for the Aug intake?

Advertisement