Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Promenade Festival, Tramore

Options
  • 03-07-2015 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

It looks like Tramore is going to be busy this weekend, they have an airshow on both Saturday and Sunday at half 1pm, if that doesn't get the crowds here early I don't know what will. Many many more events taking place over the weekend, its worth going to, starts this evening at 6pm
    tramore prom festival.jpg

Id love to see this whole air show idea taking hold, Bray holds one every year and they get nearly 100,000 people turning up for that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

I was there today,great show put on by Try Mhór place was jammers .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

It was beyond my expectations, well done to everyone that planned this, the air show was cool, plenty stunts and it lasted nearly 45mins.

its on tomorrow again same time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

IMG_2416%20-%20Copy_zpsqjnqoibl.jpg

IMG_2486%20-%20Copy_zps2y0ld98l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

IMG_2416%20-%20Copy_zpsqjnqoibl.jpg

IMG_2486%20-%20Copy_zps2y0ld98l.jpg

Are the two lads in love with each other?!

Or have you unwittingly posted your 2 favourite pics from the day without realising the hilarious homosexusl inference... :pac:

Personally I wish them all the best for their future together, make love not war, etcetera...

Edit: On a closer viewing, the crowd appears to be 1-deep in places around the ring... electric atmosphere I'd say..!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Love wrestling is what I was thinking ! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement