Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO offer received but ........

Options
  • 03-07-2015 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi all. I have been offered my first choice today, however I have also applied to colleges in the north. I have until July 9th to accept the CAO offer, I have a conditional offer from a college in the north and have sent all my documents back to them.

I don't know what to do, if I accept the course out here will I have to attend as I accepted?

The course in the north is really what I want to do. But I am worried about holding out for this course in case I don't get a full offer.

I am feeling really confused right now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭JoeR91

Hi all. I have been offered my first choice today, however I have also applied to colleges in the north. I have until July 9th to accept the CAO offer, I have a conditional offer from a college in the north and have sent all my documents back to them.

I don't know what to do, if I accept the course out here will I have to attend as I accepted?

The course in the north is really what I want to do. But I am worried about holding out for this course in case I don't get a full offer.

I am feeling really confused right now.

If you got a conditional offer from the college in the north I would assume your gonna be offered it in later rounds cause I got conditional offer for my course in Maynooth and just had to wait to formally accept it on the cao

Advertisement