Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is it to go into Lissadell House

Options
  • 03-07-2015 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

How much is it to go into Lissadell House. I would probably be 1 adult and 2 children. I cant see this information on their website

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

For the home & garden show over the weekend it's €10, children under 12 get in for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

bisset wrote: »
    How much is it to go into Lissadell House. I would probably be 1 adult and 2 children. I cant see this information on their website

Not sure. Think an adult is €12 and kids are cheaper (no idea how much).
    This weekend they have a country show on Sat and Sun. Loads of stuff on with horses, classic cars, stalls etc. Adults €10 and kids are free.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,725 ✭✭✭micks_address

il gatto wrote: »
    Not sure. Think an adult is €12 and kids are cheaper (no idea how much).
    This weekend they have a country show on Sat and Sun. Loads of stuff on with horses, classic cars, stalls etc. Adults €10 and kids are free.

We tried to visit last summer, two senior citizens, two adults and two kids, was going to be over 50 euro so we didn't go in.. Seems very expensive compared to a lot if other sites around the country

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

We tried to visit last summer, two senior citizens, two adults and two kids, was going to be over 50 euro so we didn't go in.. Seems very expensive compared to a lot if other sites around the country

It is expensive alright. Costs a fortune to keep those places. Might get more visitors if they dropped a bit though.

Advertisement