Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When to start looking?

Options
  • 04-07-2015 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

I'll be starting a new job in an IT firm in Blanchardstown September 7. I'm looking at house share at the moment but few are available yet for September. Would I be facing stiff competition from the students in that general area? Looking to rent around Navan Road, Ashtown, Castleknock, Waterville, Blanch, Mulhuddart or Corduff. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

SystemsGuy wrote: »
    I'll be starting a new job in an IT firm in Blanchardstown September 7. I'm looking at house share at the moment but few are available yet for September. Would I be facing stiff competition from the students in that general area? Looking to rent around Navan Road, Ashtown, Castleknock, Waterville, Blanch, Mulhuddart or Corduff. Thanks!

There is demand , unbelieveable demand for stand alone accomadation such as a houses and apartments. Im not sure about rooms. I did advertise a few years ago for a room. No problem in filling . I would guess there would be alot of demand as there are alot of employers in thé area plus the college blanchardstown DIT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

There is a huge demand for rooms too, I live in Waterville and had over 80 replies to the ad I placed.

Keep an eye on daft from now, some rooms are available immediately, others will have a date in the future.

Advertisement