Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the daily forecast gone?

Options
  • 04-07-2015 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

As per title can't see it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

It's the first thread on the page

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭johndeere3350

Not showing up on the app.
    I'll try the Web version

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Not showing up on the app.
    I'll try the Web version

It's showing on the app for me..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭secman

Can't find it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 15,424 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Not showing on the android app, thats strange, just tried it myself.

Heres a screen grab from the app in android :-

354100.jpg

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement

jonny_b wrote: »
    It's showing on the app for me..

Thats not the app, thats the mobile website.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭royalflush2003

Yes gone here too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Have all the stickies disappeared on the Android App or just the daily forecast ?

Yes, that does seem to be the case, just checked a few other forums and no stickys to be seen, I guess that means no charter so I can go yabba dabba do on any forum without retribution. As long as I use the app.. :)

Supercell wrote: »
    Yes, that does seem to be the case, just checked a few other forums and no stickys to be seen, I guess that means no charter so I can go yabba dabba do on any forum without retribution. As long as I use the app.. :)

A crafty spin on the old 'Charter, what Charter' defence - l like it!! :D:D

On the invisible stickies - I've reported the bug to Site Dev & linked to this thread. I doubt that it will be looked at before Monday though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Daffodil.d

no sign of it coming back and I need it to plan my week. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Daffodil.d wrote: »

Monday, 6 July, 2015

Forecasts for Ireland

ALERT for heavy rainfalls and spot flooding, as well as the risk of heavy thunderstorms, spreading across the south and parts of north-central regions, 20-35 mm rainfalls possible.

TODAY ... Heavy rainfall will continue to spread east across Munster and south Leinster, and also from Connacht into north Leinster and south Ulster. Some spot flooding may develop in torrential rainfalls of 8-12 mm an hour. Total rainfalls 20-35 mm. This heavy rain may contain some embedded thunder, but with partial clearing spreading from the west later, heavier thunderstorms may develop in central and northeast counties. Rather warm and humid with highs reaching 20 or 21 C where some sunshine develops. Moderate south to southwest winds will develop by afternoon, 40-60 km/hr.

TONIGHT ... Showers easing with some clear intervals developing, lows 10 to 13 C.

TUESDAY ... Variable cloud, a few more showers, moderate southwest winds 40-60 km/hr, and lows 8-10 C, highs 17-19 C. Rainfalls 5-10 mm.

WEDNESDAY ... Partly cloudy, showers, cool westerly to northwesterly breezes 40-70 km/hr, and lows 7-9 C, highs 16-18 C. Rainfalls 2-5 mm.

THURSDAY ... Sunny intervals, warmer. Lows 5-8 C and highs 18-22 C.

FRIDAY and SATURDAY now appear likely to be rather cloudy with chance of a few showers or periods of rain in a few northwestern regions, and a heavier burst of rain or possible thunderstorms with a front crossing Ireland late Friday into early Saturday -- it will stay rather warm at 19-22 C.

FURTHER OUTLOOK calls for warmer weather to return, and there is some chance of very warm temperatures into the mid 20s. However, there may be one or two more gusty frontal systems as the regime will not be dominated by high pressure.

Just briefly, the same general outcome can be expected in BRITAIN although today's heavy rain won't arrive for a while, and may be more concentrated in central regions when it does.

My local weather was something a bit different on Sunday -- heavy forest fire smoke haze developed in very hot conditions -- it would have been a clear sunny day but at times the sky was grey and the sun was red. The high at my place was a stifling 35 C, one of the warmest days I can recall here. The smoke is still rather thick at this late hour (it's coming from various fires mainly to our west on Vancouver Island and up the mainland coast).

Can someone who uses the Android App check if it is working properly now?

Lumi wrote: »
    Can someone who uses the Android App check if it is working properly now?

Thanks Lumi, stickies now showing up .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭highdef

Daffodil.d wrote: »

If you go to boards.ie on your internet browser on your phone, is it there? I don't use the boards app as it doesn't show location of users....plus I prefer the internet browser version over the app, which I find to be less user friendly, IMO.

Advertisement