Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Bill Confusion

Options
  • 04-07-2015 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Dear Eircom Reps,

Lately I realized that my bill was 53 Eur in the last month instead of the usual 50, which is in the contract.  I didn't get any notice about a service change or anything else, now I don't really know why is it changed.

Do you guys know anything about it? Is this just a billing mistake or something has changed in the Eircom service?

Thank you,
    Kata.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Aneron wrote: »
    Dear Eircom Reps,

Lately I realized that my bill was 53 Eur in the last month instead of the usual 50, which is in the contract. I didn't get any notice about a service change or anything else, now I don't really know why is it changed.

Do you guys know anything about it? Is this just a billing mistake or something has changed in the Eircom service?

Thank you,
    Kata.
    Hi Aneron

There has been a recent price change of which all the details can be found here: http://support.eircom.net/article/pricingupdate

All eircom customers impacted by the price increase were notified about these changes by letter, email or bill insert at least 30 days prior to the change taking effect.

From receiving the increase notification all customers are given the opportunity to cease contract within 30 days. If you wish to explore a cheaper plan/discount please contact eircoms loyalty and cancellations team on free phone 1901.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Aneron

Dear Eircom Reps,

Lately I realized that my bill was 53 Eur in the last month instead of the usual 50, which is in the contract.  I didn't get any notice about a service change or anything else, now I don't really know why is it changed.

Thank you,
    Kata.
    Hi Aneron

There has been a recent price change of which all the details can be found here: http: //support.eircom.net/article/pricingupdate

All eircom customers impacted by the price increase were notified about these changes by letter, email or bill insert at least 30 days prior to the change taking effect.

From receiving the increase notification all customers are given the opportunity to cease contract within 30 days. If you wish to explore a cheaper plan/discount please contact eircoms loyalty and cancellations team on free phone 1901.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

Oh, I didn't get any letter or email and I was a bit confused when I got the bills, but thank you for your reply and help. This change started about 2 months ago, so I guess I am not able to do anything with that. Is it true?

Thanks,
    K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Happy to help Aneron

The cut-off date for cancellation on reflection of the changes has passed I'm afraid - however there may be a cheaper package available to you so I would highly recommend contacting our loyalty team on free phone 1901 to discuss this further.

If you would like to contest the contract period on reflection of not receiving notification you are welcome to log a complaint to receive eircoms official position on your case. You can lodge a complaint via this link if you wish:
    https://www.eircom.net/logacomplaint.jsp

Thanks
    Al

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Dear Eircom Reps,

Lately I realized that my bill was 53 Eur in the last month instead of the usual 50, which is in the contract.  I didn't get any notice about a service change or anything else, now I don't really know why is it changed.

Thank you,
    Kata.
    Hi Aneron

There has been a recent price change of which all the details can be found here: http: //support.eircom.net/article/pricingupdate

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

Oh, I didn't get any letter or email and I was a bit confused when I got the bills, but thank you for your reply and help. This change started about 2 months ago, so I guess I am not able to do anything with that. Is it true?

Thanks,
    K
    You have ever right to ask Eircom for proof that they contacted you 30 days in advance as required i.e. a copy of the email or letter and the date it was sent.

Advertisement