Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plans for vacant area near Clongriffin Station?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭vmb

which ones

There are about 15-20 complaints from people indicating living in The Coast. There are significantly more complaints from the coast than from Clongriffin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

Delighted to see that this will be high rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭skD13

vmb wrote: »

Main Street should link with baldoyle. I´ve seen that in the dart station, the road ends but it looks like as it is ready for a link with the baldoyle side.

As note, gannon is trying to rent the shopping centre. The add has been added just yesterday!

daft.ie/dublin/commercial-property-for-rent/offices-for-rent/clongriffin-town-centre-clongriffin-dublin-28055/

Pretty sure that space has been consistently advertised for years. This may just be a new version of the ad. Note how the brochure is the one from 10 years ago still showing Superquinn (now SuperValue and have pulled out as anchor tenant years ago).

Re. that link into Baldoyle. It's up to the developers on the west of the tracks (Gannon) and the east (Ballymore I think) to coordinate building that artery (in conjunction with Fingal and DCC). It's badly needed but hard to know where, time-wise, it is on the area roadmap it lies. I used to live there and that road was shelved indefinitely when the recession kicked in. Also, from my recollection that road into Baldoyle was only supposed to be for buses, cyclists and taxis so that's one to look out for if it comes back in play, because the two areas might need to be opened up for all vehicles to get business into the area.

Advertisement