Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forums or fb groups for house share

Options
  • 04-07-2015 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

Can anyone point me in the direction of a decent forum or facebook group for house sharing in Dublin.
    3 of us will be moving to Dublin in october to take up jobs with accounting firms and are looking for another 1 or 2 people in the same boat to rent a 4/5 bed house.
    Not having much luck getting in touch with people in the same situation!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

There's a number of groups on Facebook for house shares in Dublin

The Ideal flatmate Dublin is probably the biggest.

Otherwise see if your HR departments will share your details with others coming on board.

You may struggle to find a place now to move in in October, so be realistic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

on_my_oe wrote: »
    There's a number of groups on Facebook for house shares in Dublin

The Ideal flatmate Dublin is probably the biggest.

Otherwise see if your HR departments will share your details with others coming on board.

You may struggle to find a place now to move in in October, so be realistic

Thanks! Oh i'm just gathering info now, won't be looking until closer the time. I thought of the HR thing, worst they can say is no!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Feel free to start a thread here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

Victor wrote: »
    Feel free to start a thread here.

Will do, I didn't mean this wasn't a decent forum, I just meant a forum dedicated to the subject! I'll throw up a thread, thanks!

Advertisement