Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arch, flat feet help

Options
  • 04-07-2015 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am looking for a recommendation of somewhere in Galway that will give help on fallen arches and flat feet.
    I have tried foot solutions, but honestly feel they are just doing the "hard sell", and some of their advice was just nonsense, and I am not willing to spend €300 on the advice of a person who took a weeks training to work in a shop.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,955 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

jogdish wrote: »
    I am not willing to spend €300 on the advice of a person who took a weeks training to work in a shop.

+1 on that.

Try Walker Healthier in Liosban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭Baggy Trousers

+1 on that.

That's Walker Healthcare (http://www.walkerhealthcare.ie/)

Take my advice, think long and hard before you get orthotics. Go to a couple of good sports physios and ask them for advice. There is a growing belief that orthotics are not a good solution i.e. they mask other problems in the body. I learned the hard way on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭xtradel

+1 on that.

Another +1 for walker healthcare.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

After many years of paying full whack to consultants and not really getting anywhere my wife went to a lady in upper abbeygate street called Angela Mc Anearney and has been pain free ever since. Worth a visit I would think.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

After many years of paying full whack to consultants and not really getting anywhere my wife went to a lady in upper abbeygate street called Angela Mc Anearney and has been pain free ever since. Worth a visit I would think.

she is very good

• Advertisement
Advertisement