Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

local honey

Options
  • 04-07-2015 2:44pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get some local honey?

Am plagued with hayfever

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

I've seen Lusk Honey on sale in various 'artisan' shops around. The only one bat springs to mind that I can name is Sage and Stone just outside Duleek.

You could also try

http://www.fingalbeekeepers.net

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

sorted !

The fruit and veg shop in kinsealy garden centre sell kinsealy honey :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Olive Deli in Skerries stock honey from a bee-keeper in Loughshinny afaik. You could also ask in the Bee-keeping forum.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

The local cost cutters in Balrothery sell this :)

11165239_441710699321560_7529386178334183253_n.jpg?oh=7f131b0ef4aa464d24422feac32a8a01&oe=565C1424

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭rje66

Stheno wrote: »
    Anyone know where I could get some local honey?

Am plagued with hayfever

From what I understand, you need to start taking the honey in spring to build up immunity for now, so if results are poor this is probably why.

• Advertisement
Advertisement