Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

btea

Options
  • 05-07-2015 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Hi,I was on btea for 2014/2015 level 5,now on jobseekers, i want to apply for btea level 6 for 2015/2016 year. My question is will I be considered a new applicant for the coming year. They have changed the rules for btea 2015/2016 for new applicants. Thank you.:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Why did you post that here? You clearly know that boards.ie is a collection of forums, as you have posted in several of our forums already, such as State Benefits, Third Level, Work & Jobs.

That's question number 1. Question number 2 is: Who are "they"? Your last sentence starts with "They have changed...", so who are "they"?

So to recap:

Why did you post that here?

Who are "they"?

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭mosii

If you know the answer ,just answer it ,no need to be smart. It is actually difficult to post something on boards for the first time.Q2 they ,are the people who run btea,I think most people would understand.:mad:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

It's not being smart at all, it's just trying to understand why you would ask a question which - after some searching - seems to be about an education allowance that is paid to people should they wish to return to education/courses.

As you have over 100 posts on boards so far, it is difficult to understand why you would post in a forum that is for people to ask questions about the site itself - www.boards.ie - even more so when there is a thread in the main forum that has the title:

***READ THIS FIRST - Forum Charter (The Rules) - READ THIS FIRST***

As I said in my reply, you have already posted in some of our forums already, and one of the many forums you have posted in was Student Finances here seems to be the best choice, but that's just from reading the information you have provided. Only you know the situation you're in, and only you know if that forum is the one that's right.

If you are having difficulty posting, then spend a while in this forum, read some of the stickies, and experiment posting in our Test forum here.

Finally, my reply to you wasn't meant to be sarcastic or glib, and if it appeared that way to you, then you have my apologies.

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭mosii

Thank you, I also apologise for my misunderstanding of the situation

Advertisement