Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D South Dublin - Wicklow - Wexford

• 05-07-2015 2:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭

I live in Arklow and I'm looking for a newbie-friendly D&D group. I can travel as far north as South Dublin, or south to Enniscorthy / Wexford town. Possibly west to Carlow.

I'm 34, played a small bit of 2nd edition years ago but no RPGs since and I'm keen to give 5th edition a go. I've bought the starter set and player guide and I'm just reading through them now.

I'd be happy to join a beginner-friendly existing group, or if there isn't one maybe there's individuals in those areas above who'd like to form a new group and we can learn together! If that's the case I'm happy to host in Arklow also.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

Any of the places mentioned in here close enough?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056880014&page=3

Never gone to any of them myself, but I'll be moving up to Dubland in a few months and might give them a go. If I don't reply to this again come October, assume I have been murdered and my organs harvested by internet strangers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

a fat guy wrote: »
    Any of the places mentioned in here close enough?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056880014&page=3

Never gone to any of them myself, but I'll be moving up to Dubland in a few months and might give them a go. If I don't reply to this again come October, assume I have been murdered and my organs harvested by internet strangers.

Alas, no, great thread for board games, not really focused on RPGs / D&D in the areas I can reach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭dib

We've an AD&D game just starting in Maynooth. It's 2nd ed and and shaping out to be good fun. Give me a shout here if you're up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MrSteeTV

Hey guys, I'm in the Clondalkin area and have always wanted to play D&D. I'm free most weekday evenings, anything further out I'd need advanced notice to get my hands on a car, wouldn't be an issue.
    Always been interested, never met another person that was interested in playing though.

I see someone here with a game in Maynooth, if you're up to deal with a new guy, count me in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭dib

It's mostly newbies in our game so you're welcome to join in mate. Just drop me a PM and we'll get the ball rolling. We've a player away for the month of August so it'll be the end of that month before we reconvene.

• Advertisement
Advertisement