Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Exams in Maynooth University

Options
  • 05-07-2015 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

I have not been in college for a long period. When I was in college all the exams where at the end of the year. I am going to take up a higher diploma in science software a course ran by the computer department. Would a course like this have christmas exams. Do post grad courses have chritmas exams now when do they take place. In general when are exams held in Maynooth University after christmas is it first week second week or third week of January. When are exams held at the end of the year in Maynooth university. When I was in college years ago it used the end of May , start of June. Any info is very much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

Sonny678 wrote: »
    I have not been in college for a long period. When I was in college all the exams where at the end of the year. I am going to take up a higher diploma in science software a course ran by the computer department. Would a course like this have christmas exams. Do post grad courses have chritmas exams now when do they take place. In general when are exams held in Maynooth University after christmas is it first week second week or third week of January. When are exams held at the end of the year in Maynooth university. When I was in college years ago it used the end of May , start of June. Any info is very much appreciated.

This should help with some of your questions.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=95612097&postcount=11

Advertisement