Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to keep a garden pergola clean from dust

Options
  • 05-07-2015 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Hi all,

My home garden has 2 areas:
    • Covered pergola attached to the house and opened to the garden. The floor is made by paving
    • Garden: lawn + plants and 3 trees

In the The covered pergola we have wooden garden furniture. The truth is that the place is always very dusty: floor, furniture, the pergola corners...
    It feels like it is a lost battle... you clean it but it gets dirty again very quickly...

Is the only solution cleaning it all the time? I guess that lots of dust comes from the garden soil and the mowed grass? Do you do anything after mowing to avoid cut grass going everywhere?

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Short of putting a tent over it I'd say yes, cleaning it regularly is the only option. I'd say get some plastic furniture and give it a hose down now and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭mikelata

Thanks kylith

A power shower might be the only way so

Advertisement