Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Matchplay 2015

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Is that his wife?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

stepdaughter tanya pickering

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

stepdaughter tanya pickering

aye theres no way White could produce something like that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭GK1001

the twitter feed on #worldmatchplay last night was hilarious, went ballistic when Price was playing...not much mention of the match though...worldie indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Devastator wrote: »
    aye theres no way White could produce something like that :D

I was wondering alright she looks way too young to be married to him fair play to Sky's coverage of her though.

• Advertisement

crasy dash wrote: »
    I was wondering alright she looks way too young to be married to him fair play to Sky's coverage of her though.

fair play for her lack of coverage you mean:pac::pac::pac:

5-0 to Brown in 180s???!?!!!!???!!!???!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,010 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Did Mardle just call a Chisnall T20 a snatch

paulie21 wrote: »
    Did Mardle just call a Chisnall T20 a snatch

ya know what, I've spent more time on dartsdata.com watching the scores than the tv because that muppet is on

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

Fcuk up there, brown was on 79, hit 13 then 16 for a shot at the bull, missed and hit 17.
    Chisnall misses and brown comes back on 36?

• Advertisement

missed that,chizzy having a mare tonite

FS lads if we had a quid for everytime mardle spewed "DRRRAAAAMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAA" we could have a boards getaway to the matchplay next year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,277 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Keegan Brown is defo Colin Lloyd's lovechild.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭crasy dash

mdwexford wrote: »
    Keegan Brown is defo Colin Lloyd's lovechild.

Your not related to Eric bristow by any chance ?that's a comment he would be proud off.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭The Showstopper

Anderson in all sorts of trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭The Showstopper

Great game played by Suljovic. Hit some magnificant darts under pressure. Anderson was very disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Gary Anderson needs to be more professional than to let a routine like Suljovic's get to him like that.

That being said, I couldn't watch most of that. Suljovic has every right to throw however he wants at whatever pace he wants, using whatever routine he wants, but it's tough viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Tiger Mcilroy

Yep Suljovic has been around for yonks and they have played each other loads of times. gary was poor on the night.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

Sujijovic decides to pour a glass of water after Gary had thown his darts. Pours a glass, gets half way to the oche and decides he'll stroll back to take a drink of water. Gas man, worked perfectly and he was throwing great darts too even when the crowd got on his back, hate those **** booing when someones tryna hit a double. 4 new players in the quaters now, still surley a Taylor MvG final now?

ComfortKid wrote: »
    Sujijovic decides to pour a glass of water after Gary had thown his darts. Pours a glass, gets half way to the oche and decides he'll stroll back to take a drink of water. Gas man, worked perfectly and he was throwing great darts too even when the crowd got on his back, hate those **** booing when someones tryna hit a double. 4 new players in the quaters now, still surley a Taylor MvG final now?

I think MVG will be quite happy with how the draw is working out, taylor is a bit off his best this week and with anderson and lewis gone its gonna be hard to see him get beat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,454 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Yep Suljovic has been around for yonks and they have played each other loads of times.

The shouty man from Essex said it was actually the first time they'd played each other.
    (Which obviously doesn't mean its true or anything in fairness)

The shouty man from Essex said it was actually the first time they'd played each other.

Nothing showing up on darts mad head to head either.

Really thought that game would cause problems for Anderson last night.
    Went back to his old ways, stupid smile and looking round everywhere, didn't look remotely focused.

Hopefully MVGs form will dip tonight, if he keeps averaging 110 give him the trophy now.

Taylor's doubles are woeful so far, hard to see him improve enough to win but his life is easier with Anderson gone. Chizzy and Wade are two players he generally dominates.

Its mad to think they hadnt played each other in tour events etc up to now i stand corrected.

Anderson should still be able to deal with gamesmanship and the like.

I thought the same, it wasn't the throwing action or anything of Suljovic but just the amount of arseing about he done in getting to the oche. I would say he would annoy most players but he played his part and it worked exactly how he needed it to.

I noticed the booing was very excessive at 1 point but fair play Suljovic didn't let it bother him. I'm interested to hear other peoples views on this because some people don't like the premier league because of the "non darts" crowd that attend. I would say that argument goes completely out the window now and all venues/crowds are pretty much the same and act the same.
    Nothing showing up on darts mad head to head either.

yeah but that site hasn't been updated in ages so can't really go by it

Devastator wrote: »
    I noticed the booing was very excessive at 1 point but fair play Suljovic didn't let it bother him. I'm interested to hear other peoples views on this because some people don't like the premier league because of the "non darts" crowd that attend. I would say that argument goes completely out the window now and all venues/crowds are pretty much the same and act the same.

yeah but that site hasn't been updated in ages so can't really go by it

Yeah all crowds are pretty much the same these days.

It being such a late finish last night didn't help. People were pissed out of their minds by that stage id say.

Ah didn't notice that.
    Any other up to date sites for h2h like that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

This is Sulijovic first season playing full time pro darts so it wouldn't be surprising if he hasn't played a few players before, it's a big circuc this year.

Thing the ally pally crowd are the worst in my opinion. looks like mostly Christmas partys an stag nights.

Yeah all crowds are pretty much the same these days.

It being such a late finish last night didn't help. People were pissed out of their minds by that stage id say.

Ah didn't notice that.
    Any other up to date sites for h2h like that?

I've not found another 1. Dartsmad was ok but never very detailed info. I think it stopped being updated about year ago. I used to love their bet the tipster comp, won few wee prizes on it to :D
    This is Sulijovic first season playing full time pro darts so it wouldn't be surprising if he hasn't played a few players before, it's a big circuc this year.

Thing the ally pally crowd are the worst in my opinion. looks like mostly Christmas partys an stag nights.

I'm surprised about Suljovic/Anderson. Sul has been playing for a good few years on European comps, he's been at the worlds and few other big tv comps also. So if hes good enough to qualify for these type of events I would have expected him to have played most top players. I would understand if it was someone else way down the list, like if you have 2 lowly ranked people they might always get put out early rounds and never have the chance to play eachother

• Registered Users Posts: 13,454 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I think its reading too much into it to say Suljovic got to Anderson.
    Seemed to me Anderson just played a typical 'bad Anderson' game, thankfully something that is rarer and rarer, but he's capable of having a nightmare against anyone and everyone.

Great player and whilst his best game is a match for MVG and Taylor, his worst game tend to be far worse than what the other top players are capable of.

he missed doubles all night,his own making as suljovic gave him plenty of chances

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Whoever is doing that whistling should have the lips chopped off them...

Advertisement