Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is the WAR seres finished up?

Options
  • 05-07-2015 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

Havent seen much coming from Wicklow adventure race these days. Have they ceased trading?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Yes, gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

shame. they were good races

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Peterx

Well there is an opening in the market. Presumably it will be filled.

Good scenic race courses beside the largest urban centre in the country with the highest concentration of sporty folk with disposable income does sound like a proposition that an enterprising organiser might go for.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭lgk

There's always the Moxie for anyone missing out on Wicklow multisport.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

Was pretty disappointed that the races disappeared this year - I'd planned to do a couple as warmup for Gaelforce, and with Moxie on the day I leave for summer holidays there's effectively nothing within easy range of Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

Peterx wrote: »
    Well there is an opening in the market. Presumably it will be filled.

Good scenic race courses beside the largest urban centre in the country with the highest concentration of sporty folk with disposable income does sound like a proposition that an enterprising organiser might go for.

Any idea as to why they finished up?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

thehamo wrote: »
    Any idea as to why they finished up?

I suggest that we don't go there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

tunney wrote: »
    I suggest that we don't go there.

As a Mod, I agree with this statement.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement