Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Myvegas

Options
  • 05-07-2015 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anybody has played this and redeemed anything for use on a visit to Vegas. I have just bought a reward and see I need to ring a number to redeem. Don't know how much said call would end up costing me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

munster87 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anybody has played this and redeemed anything for use on a visit to Vegas. I have just bought a reward and see I need to ring a number to redeem. Don't know how much said call would end up costing me

Ive redeemed 3 rewards. You sure you have to ring s number? Just screenshot/ take s pic of your code you were given when you redeemed it

go to the Mlife desk of the hotel where your coupon is for and give them your code . Firstly sign up for an mlife account and collect it from sny mlife desk.

Search on fb for myvegas groupm its got tens of thousands of people using it and youll be best to ask there.

Im just home from vegas 5 days. Im so jealous of you going!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

I use a Tesco Mobile number to ring America - I think it's 2 cent per minute. I was on about 15 minutes or so.

I've redeemed all kinds on MyVegas without a problem over the phone so you should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Nyum Nyum wrote: »
    I use a Tesco Mobile number to ring America - I think it's 2 cent per minute. I was on about 15 minutes or so.

I've redeemed all kinds on MyVegas without a problem over the phone so you should be fine.

What rewards require a phonecall? Ive never seen one that requitlres one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭munster87

MarkY91 wrote: »

Thanks for the info guys. It's a companion ticket for a show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

MarkY91 wrote: »

Booking a room at one of the hotels - or a show.

• Advertisement
Advertisement