Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Smart ultra 6 Owners Thread- apps, tips & tricks

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

crasy dash wrote: »
    Just asking was it off the seller cronos linked to techmaster?

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/121709851122?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The above.

Im a PAYG customer with VF. I buy €30 a month "Red" bundle and for that I get unlimited texts and calls to all networks and unlimited data.

Vodafone are the most expensive network in Ireland. That does not really represent very good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Im a PAYG customer with VF. I buy €30 a month "Red" bundle and for that I get unlimited texts and calls to all networks and unlimited data.
    Techmaster wrote: »
    Vodafone are the most expensive network in Ireland. That does not really represent very good value.

€30 for unlimited everything per month.
    You have examples of cheaper I assume?

Genuine question

Can you link to this plan please?

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭staticdoor71

My notification lights don't work.
    Any ideas??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Well I have the phone now. And its big, It'll take a few days to get used to I'd say! But thus far it's great. Seems to perform well, screen is excellent and feels nice in the hand. We'll see how it fairs in the coming days however!

Unless you've just come from the Apple camp, 5.5" (aka Phablet) has been around for quite a few years now on Android.

Speaking from experience, you'll be used to it within a week or so...and you'll never look back!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭unreg999

balcan wrote:
    Had to re-enable it in settings/display after update

Cheers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭noisenotmusic

Can you link to this plan please?

The €30 RED plan has only 1gb of data on it, no idea how they're getting "unlimited" data.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭DopeTech

My notification lights don't work.
    Any ideas??
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057457335/17/#post96505276

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭staticdoor71

FrostyJim wrote: »

I tried that it didn't seem to work

##edit

Did it again this morning it worked
    Thanks a mill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,543 ✭✭✭✭vectra

These look as good value or even better value than the oneplus one.
    I am anxious to replace my Moto g2.
    Not a very heavy user but want something that works smooth and not slow down at times. etc.

Gonna order one when it is in stock I think .

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

biebiebie wrote: »
    Unless you've just come from the Apple camp, 5.5" (aka Phablet) has been around for quite a few years now on Android.

Speaking from experience, you'll be used to it within a week or so...and you'll never look back!

Yeah I had intended on getting a 5.5 for my next phone, so not too shocked. Already getting used to it. Lovely phone thus far, there's a couple of bugs that are a bit annoying in the OS but nothing too major for now at least.

The €30 RED plan has only 1gb of data on it, no idea how they're getting "unlimited" data.

Yep, exactly what I was thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭zaphodbeeb

....just ordered, went through ok. Fingers crossed.

zaphodbeeb wrote: »
    ....just ordered, went through ok. Fingers crossed.

Message VF with your order number and the time it was placed, so they can make sure it's with you tomorrow as the website states.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Zilog

Just ordered myself there too, fingers crossed!
    Message VF with your order number and the time it was placed, so they can make sure it's with you tomorrow as the website states.
    OK, do you mean under the 'Talk to ...' section? The Reps there are really under pressure!

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭touts

In stock online again.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭zaphodbeeb

...not sure what you mean...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Camera is pretty decent, not up there with the flag ships today, but still not a bald shooter.

spVd7sS.jpg?1

Zilog wrote: »
    Just ordered myself there too, fingers crossed!

OK, do you mean under the 'Talk to ...' section? The Reps there are really under pressure!

Cheers!

Facebook page would be best, on their public wall. They never reply to PM's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Statler

Anyone having an issue with some apps crashing on startup? 2 in particular, Advanced Task Killer and KMeye4 (cctv remote access app). Both run fine on an S4. Have found an alternative to Task Killer but KMeye4 won't open at all, just says 'unfortunately KMeye4 has stopped'.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,969 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Have the notification led stopped since the update?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Statler wrote: »
    Anyone having an issue with some apps crashing on startup? 2 in particular, Advanced Task Killer and KMeye4 (cctv remote access app). Both run fine on an S4. Have found an alternative to Task Killer but KMeye4 won't open at all, just says 'unfortunately KMeye4 has stopped'.

Get this on a few apps also.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Hi all,have moved some apps to SD card but on restart they disappear from the folders I put them into.Any help on keeping them in the folders greatly appreciated! :)

Something strange just happened.. while moving a few apps to my SD card on the phone, it powered itself off, just a black screen appeared, then some thick lines going down the screen in the middle. I held the power button and it rebooted just fine. Weird though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Anyone know why theres a exclamation mark (!) on my signal bars in the top right corner?

Im on Three and getting o2 (Top left) when Im travelling (in R.o.I) and it says Im roaming? I know o2 were bought by Three but never saw this happen before on my old phone.

Hey are you still having this issue, I am having it now also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Hey are you still having this issue, I am having it now also

Also having this issue. I was on Meteor but switched to Vodafone when I bought the phone.

Also while Im here, anyone know how to take a screenshot?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,969 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

TheStook wrote: »
    Also having this issue. I was on Meteor but switched to Vodafone when I bought the phone.

Volume and power button together.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Volume and power button together.

Thank you. No less from the Golden God himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

TheStook wrote: »

So is there any solution to this, Is my phone thinking I am roaming so will I be charged roaming rates?

Advertisement