Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mosturiser

Options
  • 06-07-2015 12:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a moisturiser recommendation for combination skin?
    I've noticed over the last few years my forehead, cheeks and between eyebrows are so dry foundation is flaky there, whereas around my nose it's so oily make up disappears in a very short time.
    I have really sensitive skin which gets red and blotchy after a shower if that helps!

Also any suggestions what to do about the overly oily skin around the nose? Its so bad I have to wipe it off regularly or it feels really yucky!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Any suggestions appreciated!!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭cleopatra11

Any suggestions appreciated!!

To be honest, it sounds like you need to go to a really good quality facial therapist. They will be able to suggest the best course of action.
    Why not try LRP or Vichy. They both do light mousturisers.
    Personally i have been using Environ for years and love it. But i flit in and out of cheaper ranges too. Una Brennan range in Boots is great too.

Advertisement