Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advanced Warfare - Hints, Tips Etc

• 06-07-2015 12:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry if there's already a thread for this, but I had a quick look/search and couldn't find one. It's pretty quiet here lately anyway so I'm sure another thread won't hurt :)

I've had a bit of spare time over the last few days and have started getting into Advanced Warfare online (PS4) which I haven't really had the chance to do since Christmas.

I'm a very average COD player these days (Modern Warfare 2, I miss you :(), at around level 30 after a couple of days playing and just starting to get most things unlocked. I go from games where I might go 20-8, to 8-20 in the very next game. I'm still learning the maps, getting used to the jumping and essentially trying to find that consistency I suppose.

I'm just wondering if any of you better/more experienced players have any hints or tips to share? What sort of loadouts do you run? Any YouTuber's you'd recommend watching to learn things from? Etc, etc.

Thanks. :)

Advertisement