Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

favourite soap characters

Options
  • 06-07-2015 1:03am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭

so who are your favourite soap characters. who would be a fierce loss if they were to leave their soap. to make it harder you are only allowed to ick two characters.

I will start with cain and charity in Emmerdale.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Only picking two is hard, but I'd probably have to go with Tadhg Ó Díreáin in Ros na Rún and Zak Dingle in Emmerdale as they're the characters I'd miss the most if they left...

Tadhg has probably been in almost every episode of Ros na Rún since it began nearly 20 years ago, so not having him there would be really strange and he's just a fantastic Machivellian character that we don't really see that often in modern TV shows or films.

I know Zak isn't as prominent these days as he used to be in Emmerdale and his filming schedule has been reduced somewhat in recent years because Steve Haliwell had some health issues, but Zak is such an iconic character I'd really miss him if he left - plus I read Steve Haliwell's autobiography last year and the actor is such an inspiration with everything he has overcome (well worth the read by the way - it's called If The Cap Fits: My Rocky Road To Emmerdale. Had to get Easons to order it in for me, but they had it after about 3 days and it was average price).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Steve McDonald and Roy in Corrie. And Tim & Sally when they are together.

It's gone so bad recently, they are probably the only redeeming features in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Paul Robinson and DR Karl Kennedy in Neighbours.

Advertisement