Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre in Passage West

Options
  • 06-07-2015 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi Eircom,

Could you tell me if eFibre is on the horizon for Passage West in Co Cork? The map on www.eircom.net indicates that it should have been available last month (covered by the Glenbrook area on the map) but no sign yet. 

Thanks
    Jon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Eircom,

Could you tell me if eFibre is on the horizon for Passage West in Co Cork? The map on www.eircom.net indicates that it should have been available last month (covered by the Glenbrook area on the map) but no sign yet. 

Thanks
    Jon
    Hi CortezTheKiller

I can confirm that eFibre is launching in passage west on the 22nd of July. This does not mean all areas or lines will be able to avail of eFibre but it is the beginning of launch in passage west and more specifically it will be available to lines connected to the cabinet number GNk1_E01 (located of cabinet can be found on NGA fibre broadband network map here: http://www.eircomwholesale.ie/Our_Network/)

The remaining cabinets do not have a lunch date and the best indication I can offer at present is another 4 to 6 months.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭CortezTheKiller

Thanks Alan,

How can I find out which cabinet I'm connected to?

Thanks
    Jon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks Alan,

How can I find out which cabinet I'm connected to?

Thanks
    Jon
    If you are an existing eircom customer please PM me your land line number and I will find this out for you.

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement