Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reduced JSA , wife income too high

Options
  • 06-07-2015 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi , My JSA was reduced to 120 , almost 80 less . According to social my wife income is high .
    My wife has very flexible hours , sometimes she works 35h after that to gets just 20-23h
    400-440eur she got it the last couple weeks , her roster for another 3 weeks is just with 20-23h week , that is 280-300eur . What is the worst they cut off me paying just before I go on BTEA , in this situation there is no point for me go on BTEA . For first 6 months I will spend more money investing in business then earn . Actually I am already spend 5.000 I told them about this. it seems that they do not want to listen me .
    I am 36 , we pay 460 rent and we have one child , bank statement shows 5500 which I will spend on business soon .
    What do you think about it ? Can they reduce me JSA ?
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement