Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2015-16 Premier League Injuries & Suspensions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Gabriel suspended for tomorrow's match

Presumably Mertesacker will start

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Wilson from Bournemouth one to watch. According to the reports on TodayFM it was a bad looking knee injury

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Rikand wrote: »
    Wilson from Bournemouth one to watch. According to the reports on TodayFM it was a bad looking knee injury

Get rid. I've already transferred.

Squawka News
    @SquawkaNews
    Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson has been ruled out for at least six month with a serious knee injury.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Squawka News
    @SquawkaNews
    Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson has been ruled out for at least six month with a serious knee injury.

Jeez that's a sickener for Bournemouth with 3 of their first team now out with long term injuries. It's going to be tough for them to stay up now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

go glenn murray this is your time to shine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Jeez that's a sickener for Bournemouth with 3 of their first team now out with long term injuries. It's going to be tough for them to stay up now.

All three with the same injury which is very odd.

Sliva and yaya both trained and likely to be fit for Gladbach. Hart also expected to return.

http://www.espnfc.com/manchester-city/story/2636857/yaya-toure-and-david-silva-both-train-for-manchester-city

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

FHFC wrote: »
    Sliva and yaya both trained and likely to be fit for Gladbach. Hart also expected to return.

http://www.espnfc.com/manchester-city/story/2636857/yaya-toure-and-david-silva-both-train-for-manchester-city

I'll be glad if Yaya is bach.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

jimmii wrote: »

I hope I don't regret pulling the trigger on YaYa - De Bruyne last Sunday :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

It's annoying Yaya dropped then :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Silva and Yaya start tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

Doubt he will be Mozart even, taken off at half time.

“Yaya was not 100% from the beginning, I had some doubts from the beginning, but 45 minutes was the maximum he could do. The same for David,” the manager said.

From the Guardian

No mention of aggravating the injury in either case. Yet. Silva probably more likely to be ok for Newcastle than Yaya at a guess.

MEN less positive about Yaya.

"But at half time he was taken off and replaced by Fernando, before appearing with strapping on the hamstring problem that forced him off at Spurs on Saturday"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

For me, Pellegrini has a terrible record of rushing players back causing them to aggravate injuries. That was the biggest problem with Aguero two seasons ago.

Lemlin wrote: »
    For me, Pellegrini has a terrible record of rushing players back causing them to aggravate injuries. That was the biggest problem with Aguero two seasons ago.
    He also foolishly played yaya in that carling cup game last week. He is 32 now so can't play every single game Pellegrini needed to stand up to yaya and tell him he wasn't playing. No surprise yaya does his hamstring a few days later against spurs after playing in a needless game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Tweet from Ben Dinnery about Vardy.....

'Ranieri confirms Vardy has broken two bones in his wrist "but the medical staff have worked hard. He doesn't want to stop for injury." #SCFC'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

A nice thick cast and he'll be grand...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

SantryRed wrote: »
    Tweet from Ben Dinnery about Vardy.....

'Ranieri confirms Vardy has broken two bones in his wrist "but the medical staff have worked hard. He doesn't want to stop for injury." #SCFC'

Started to have a mini heart attack until I saw wrist :eek: Phew.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

A nice thick cast and he'll be grand...

come in very useful against imposing centre backs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Did you not already have a cast on? Is this a fresh injury or confirmation of the same?

GetWithIt wrote: »
    Did you not already have a cast on? Is this a fresh injury or confirmation of the same?

Ye I was thinking that he has had a cast on for a few weeks.

Ye I was thinking that he has had a cast on for a few weeks.

He broke it against Villa. He's scored 3 in 2 since. Should break the other one... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Not sure if it was already mentioned elsewhere but one of the spurs new guys (Son) is injured and out for 2-6 weeks.

Not big news in itself but it means Chadli is most likely to regain his place in the starting XI

Anyone hear why remy and Falcao didn't travel to Portugal . If injured with Costa suspended it would have to be Pedro up front.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Anyone hear why remy and Falcao didn't travel to Portugal . If injured with Costa suspended it would have to be Pedro up front.
    Mourinho: “No punishment, no punishment. Just a decision.” No talk of injuries anywhere.

source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11900694/Chelsea-news-Jose-Mourinho-defends-leaving-Falcao-and-Loic-Remy-out-of-squad-who-lost-to-Porto.html

Only thing is we can expect rotations at Chelsea since Mourinho said he didn't know his best team and needed to change things (at least a little) and find the best balance.

PELLEGRINI: “Kompany, Clichy, Delph, Nasri and Toure are injured. Mangala is on the squad list and so are Kelechi and Bony." #MCFC

Ah yaya! Feckit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Ah yaya! Feckit.

Bugger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Bugger

igahlo its your time to shine son

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Ah yaya! Feckit.
    KDB to put out a Berbatov vs Blackburn while Silva's precautionary rested again now needed to gain immediate advantage of my lateish WC (over GW3 WCers) :p.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Winston Reid is yellow any news?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

ShaneU wrote: »
    Winston Reid is yellow any news?

He has a problem with his hip and had a late fitness test. Team news awaits.

What's the story with Mahrez? Only catching up on the gw thread now

• Advertisement

What's the story with Mahrez? Only catching up on the gw thread now

I posted the story in the general FPL thread. No injury, tactical

I posted the story in the general FPL thread. No injury, tactical

Thanks.

About Vardy, Ranierni said:

"Jamie Vardy had a good performance but so did everyone else," Ranieri told reporters. "I thought 'oh my god, he is injured seriously' but he is OK and stable now.

on Alexis…
    He has a little groin problem. Unfortunately he goes to Chile. You cannot stop him from going to Chile and he loves so much to play for his country and he will play against Brazil [on Friday] and Peru [next] Tuesday so the game at home against Brazil he will not want to miss. Hopefully he will come back in good shape.
    Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20151004/wenger-on-victory-alexis-and-walcott#QuZBBq7qikc0ib8P.99

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 1m1 minute ago
    The Irish FA confirmed Jonny Evans has remained with #WBA to receive treatment on a hamstring injury although he remains in the #NI squad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

on Alexis…
    He has a little groin problem. Unfortunately he goes to Chile. You cannot stop him from going to Chile and he loves so much to play for his country and he will play against Brazil [on Friday] and Peru [next] Tuesday so the game at home against Brazil he will not want to miss. Hopefully he will come back in good shape.
    Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20151004/wenger-on-victory-alexis-and-walcott#QuZBBq7qikc0ib8P.99

Top man.
    And you know I'm not talking 'bout sanchez.

Dier next to fall off Suspension Tightrope. Darmian is the biggest name on 4 yellows now. Most yellows in my team is Barkley with 2 :cool:

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 13s13 seconds ago
    BREAKING: Jonny Evans ruled out of Northern Ireland's European qualifier against Greece with hamstring injury #SSNHQ

I'm a nervous wreck every time I see a new post in this thread these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Dónal wrote: »
    I'm a nervous wreck every time I see a new post in this thread these days.

Well your fada has a habit of breaking Boards these days so we are equally scared when you post!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 13s13 seconds ago
    BREAKING: Jonny Evans ruled out of Northern Ireland's European qualifier against Greece with hamstring injury #SSNHQ

Glad I heeded the warnings here over his fitness and spent the extra .2 on Cawson. Thanks to those who provided said warnings!

Sanchez a doubt for Chile v Brazil. Hasn't trained since joining up with the squad.

http://in.mobile.reuters.com/article/idINKCN0S129320151007?irpc=932

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Sanchez a doubt for Chile v Brazil. Hasn't trained since joining up with the squad.

http://in.mobile.reuters.com/article/idINKCN0S129320151007?irpc=932

Ah sh*t

Swansea's Ayew withdraws from Ghana squad due to knock, according to local reports http://t.co/VYYF00C9rJ

This one looks more like good news for his owners.

• Advertisement
Advertisement