Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2015-16 Premier League Injuries & Suspensions

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

FHFC wrote: »
    Injury stats not so much. I'm just quoting @BenDinnery for those fans of his who are too old for twitter...you know, Busts, Lemlin and all .. ;)

resized_grandma-finds-the-internet-meme-generator-twitter-they-re-all-twits-bd360c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Injury stats not so much. I'm just quoting @BenDinnery for those fans of his who are too old for twitter...you know, Busts, Lemlin and all .. ;)

Too cool for twitter you mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Too cool for twitter you mean.

I always sort of half read your username, always thought it was to do with biscuits, apparently not! Only when you're mentioned as Busts above did the penny drop!

I always sort of half read your username, always thought it was to do with biscuits, apparently not! Only when you're mentioned as Busts above did the penny drop!

I hate my username but can't change it now. Actually I'd like to change it to just Busts. I do like a biscuit though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

I hate my username but can't change it now. Actually I'd like to change it to just Busts. I do like a biscuit though.

Why don't you like busts anymore anyway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,444 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Well you can change it. Become a subscriber for a month. I know it was the best couple of euro I ever spent

Why don't you like busts anymore anyway?

It was a play on words to do with the reccession but most people now think I don't like boobies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

It was a play on words to do with the reccession but most people now think I don't like boobies.

63075849.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭Invincible

Most of us know you're still a Cleavage fc fan and it's just the bubble that burst that disillusioned you :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Or butts:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Busts, you can change it, if you subscribe to boards (think it costs a fiver) there's a thread where you can just request a name change and the superpowers that be will do it for you.

I always thought you were a straight man that realised he was gay late in life :)
    It's worth a fiver ;)

Invincible wrote: »
    How long was he out the previous occasions?

@FantasyFootyFix One was only very minor but the other two : 2.5 weeks and just under a month #Kompany

@BenDinnery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

you can't be changing your name and confusing us busts:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,654 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I certainly agree!!!. The amount of hassle I had this summer with people having changed their username and not telling me and me being inches away from removing them from the FSA leagues thinking they'd cancelled their accounts (when sending out the PMs with the codes) before realising.

You people know who you are and know that some day I will have my vengeance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Don't be including me with the old fogies, I was one of the younger managers here at 31 when we did the age count and I'm on Twitter 2/3 years!

Lemlin wrote: »
    Don't be including me with the old fogies, I was one of the younger managers here at 31 when we did the age count and I'm on Twitter 2/3 years!

Bait.

Taken.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭patmac

Well if he changed it to Istilllikebusts we know who he is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,211 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

CSF wrote: »
    I certainly agree!!!. The amount of hassle I had this summer with people having changed their username and not telling me and me being inches away from removing them from the FSA leagues thinking they'd cancelled their accounts (when sending out the PMs with the codes) before realising.

You people know who you are and know that some day I will have my vengeance.

My humble apologies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

This is not the general thread.

declan2693 wrote: »

To the timetable on blackboard thread we go!!!!

• Advertisement

declan2693 wrote: »

Injury news in the captain thread.
    Transfers possibilities in the Price Changes thread.
    Usernames spoofing in the Injuries thread.

Its anarchy Ted!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

If you believe him....Mourinho confirms "Willian and Pedro are out [of Saturdays' game versus Arsenal] for sure" #CFC

@BenDinnery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Mmmm, Pedro out now as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭Invincible

dahat wrote: »
    Mmmm, Pedro out now as well.

Wasn't that speculated last night?
    Is it a knock or more serious?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Invincible wrote: »
    Wasn't that speculated last night?
    Is it a knock or more serious?

Confirmed out by Mourinho according to SSN.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Pedro red flagged now. Would be nice to see him drop to 9.4. Crazy considering he should already be 9.8 based on his NTI.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Apologies for not checking these myself, but am on holidays with limited internet access, and a terrible phone!! Is any one able to update me on injuries to bentaleb (red flagged) and mertesacker (hasn't played in 3 games)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,006 ✭✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Apologies for not checking these myself, but am on holidays with limited internet access, and a terrible phone!! Is any one able to update me on injuries to bentaleb (red flagged) and mertesacker (hasn't played in 3 games)?

Bentaleb is out of spurs Europa league match tonight. Pretty sure he's out of the weekends game too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Bentaleb had an ankle ligament injury; expected back 4th October.
    Mertesacker is lacking match fitness and is expected to be back for the weekend.

Info from premierinjuries.com via @BenDinnery

Any word on how far away Zabaleta is? I've seen the date on the site but I don't think they've any more info on it than we do to be honest.

Just looking at mourinho's quotes willian is out for sure, I think pedro is out for sure. I wonder if Jose is up to his old tricks.

Chelsea FC ‏@ChelseaFC 2m2 minutes ago
    Included in the fitness doubts are Pedro, Willian and Oscar. #CFC
    71 retweets 24 favorites
    Reply Retweet 71 Favorite 24
    More
    Jose Mourinho reports Willian is out of Arsenal game but every other player is selected for the squad, but there are some doubts. #CFC

Just looking at mourinho's quotes willian is out for sure, I think pedro is out for sure. I wonder if Jose is up to his old tricks.

Jose so predictable

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Jose so predictable

It's almost as if he couldn't care less about us fellow managers and our dilemma in team selections. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,947 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Kompany out, Aguero 100%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,258 ✭✭✭✭km79

ShaneU wrote: »
    Kompany out, Aguero 100%

bad news for clean sheet potential

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 48s48 seconds ago
    PELLEGRINI: “It’s a calf injury for @VincentKompany – he won’t be involved against Sunderland on Tuesday but we’ll see for Spurs."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 48s48 seconds ago
    PELLEGRINI: “It’s a calf injury for @VincentKompany – he won’t be involved against Sunderland on Tuesday but we’ll see for Spurs."

Completely forgot there is a league cup game midweek, too.

Busy schedule for City with another CL game next Wednesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Included in the fitness doubts are Pedro, Willian and Oscar. #CFC
    71 retweets 24 favorites
    Reply Retweet 71 Favorite 24
    More
    Jose Mourinho reports Willian is out of Arsenal game but every other player is selected for the squad, but there are some doubts. #CFC

From the horses' mouth:

Willian is not even an option.‘
    “Pedro, Falcao, Oscar, let’s see what happens.
    “Let’s see.”

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    bad news for clean sheet potential

Or not. He's been very error prone at times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

CSF wrote: »
    Any word on how far away Zabaleta is? I've seen the date on the site but I don't think they've any more info on it than we do to be honest.

Zabaleta are you better are you well, well well..

greendom wrote: »
    Zabaleta are you better are you well, well well..

Pellegrini "Zabaleta needs one more week more with the physio before full training. I hope at the end of this month he will be OK." #MCFC

MH: Glen Johnson has trained so will probably come back in. Mame Diouf has tightness in his hamstring so we'll make a late decision on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Lemlin wrote: »
    From the horses' mouth:

Willian is not even an option.‘
    “Pedro, Falcao, Oscar, let’s see what happens.
    “Let’s see.”

Strange thing is that I was thinking of benching Pedro this weekend anyway. Definitely looks like Mourinho mind games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Saw the Stoke part of the link and instantly thought "****" as I knew it would be about Diouf's hamstring.

I'm strongly considering transferring him for Wilson now with my FT. I know I mentioned yesterday that Wilson's chance conversion rate is ridiculously unsustainable (and it is) and Stoke have a lovely next 6 fixtures, but with a hamstring injury it's going to end up being a sweat on whether he starts for LEI for sure and probably BOUR too, 2 of Stoke's juiciest fixtures. There's also the fact that he has played out wide a bit this season too so no guarantee he'll actually play up top if he does indeed play.

Wilson has SUN, sto, WAT next 3 so maybe a bit of breathing space before re-assessing.

Any thoughts lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,258 ✭✭✭✭km79

Paully D wrote: »
    Saw the Stoke part of the link and instantly thought "****" as I knew it would be about Diouf's hamstring.

I'm strongly considering transferring him for Wilson now with my FT. I know I mentioned yesterday that Wilson's chance conversion rate is ridiculously unsustainable (and it is) and Stoke have a lovely next 6 fixtures, but with a hamstring injury it's going to end up being a sweat on whether he starts for LEI for sure and probably BOUR too, 2 of Stoke's juiciest fixtures. There's also the fact that he has played out wide a bit this season too so no guarantee he'll actually play up top if he does indeed play.

Wilson has SUN, sto, WAT next 3 so maybe a bit of breathing space before re-assessing.

Any thoughts lads?

my transfer was to be sahko to diouf but ill just leave it now
    already regretted keeping sahko instead of payet and now I'm stuck with him and no Stoke cover

Any thoughts lads?

I'd rather Vardy in that price bracket. Wilson could hurt you if he performs, granted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,667 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

There's also the fact that he has played out wide a bit this season too so no guarantee he'll actually play up top if he does indeed play.

Just on this, Hughes also said that Bojan was in his thoughts so even if Diouf does start, he could be on the right with Bojan up top. I sold him last week for Wilson and glad I did now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement