Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to get a couple of plants identified.

Options
  • 06-07-2015 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi guys,

I have recently moved from a house with a tiny plantless front garden and equally small back (east facing) garden to a house with over an acre :-). I am really excited about diving head first into gardening. Hoping to start a course in September. In the mean time I am trying to identify plants which are cropping up in every nook and cranny. Problem is I really am a total novice here and I don't even know the difference between weeds and other plants I should be keeping.

I tried posting pics of them here but that's not allowed as I am a new user :-(.
    Anybody know of a good site, forum, club etc. where I can post these pics as I work up my quota here?

Thanks a mill, Bill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Gairdin nua

http://www.gardenplansireland.com/forum/ is v good for that sort of query, got all the eagle eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

Hi guys,

I have recently moved from a house with a tiny plantless front garden and equally small back (east facing) garden to a house with over an acre :-). I am really excited about diving head first into gardening. Hoping to start a course in September. In the mean time I am trying to identify plants which are cropping up in every nook and cranny. Problem is I really am a total novice here and I don't even know the difference between weeds and other plants I should be keeping.

I tried posting pics of them here but that's not allowed as I am a new user :-(.
    Anybody know of a good site, forum, club etc. where I can post these pics as I work up my quota here?

Thanks a mill, Bill

Can you pm the link and I'll post it?

Advertisement