Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help confused , what is orientation ?

Options
  • 06-07-2015 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Does orientation start different depending on the course you are going for or Does orientation start the same date for all courses 14- 18 September ?

When do we have to register is it on 7th or 10th of September ? DO we ave to go to university to Register ? What do we get when we register ?

What is the difference between first year remote registration and on-line registration for continuing students ?

Thanks so much :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Orientation starts on different days depending on the course, you are usually in for 2 or 3 days depending on the course. Not too sure of the new registration procedure but the remote registration requires you to come in to the Records Office to collect your student card.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭JoeR91

Does orientation start different depending on the course you are going for or Does orientation start the same date for all courses 14- 18 September ?

When do we have to register is it on 7th or 10th of September ? DO we ave to go to university to Register ? What do we get when we register ?

What is the difference between first year remote registration and on-line registration for continuing students ?

Thanks so much :)

Hey for orientation you have to go to the physics hall on south campus to register you also get tours of the campus and the library to help ya settle into college. You also be going to the Phoenix sports centre to sign up for any clubs or socities. Also in the John Hume building you will attend lectures to get a introduction into your degree or if your doing arts you get a talk on what your options are in that. Also get a chance to meet your degree department staff etc, Don't worry about online registration that's only for second year onwards students first year undergrads don't do online registration.

Anyone know when we will get our registration pack?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Freeforever

So Registration will be during orientation , any one know where we can find the exact day when orientation start for each course ?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭JoeR91

So Registration will be during orientation , any one know where we can find the exact day when orientation start for each course ?

Thanks
    Your date and time for registration will be in your registration pack you will receive the end of August I emailed admissions to ask

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Freeforever

JoeR91 wrote: »
    Your date and time for registration will be in your registration pack you will receive the end of August I emailed admissions to ask

I emailed them too , Thanks , If i get a reply I will post it in here .

• Advertisement
Advertisement