Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student looking for accommodation in Cork starting September

Options
  • 06-07-2015 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I will be starting in St Johns College in September and am looking for accommodation. I haven't a clue where or how to start looking though. Can anybody help me out?

I'm from Waterford and here, renting an apartment with a few people is cheaper than student accommodation, but I'm not sure if it's the same in Cork.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

There is a section on daft.ie for apartment shares. You should start there.

No idea if it works out cheaper than student specific accommodation though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hi fradeycat, as mentioned Daft would probably be the best but it is a shame there does seem to be a shortage of decant places to rent around Cork at the moment..

If by any chance you go badly stuck my parent rent a double room with en suite but it is out passed Douglas you would need to get a bus in or if you drove it would be handy..best of luck with it...

Advertisement