Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo artists in Dublin

Options
  • 06-07-2015 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Anyone know of a cheap tattoo artist in Dublin?
    maybe someone who works from home>?
    looking for some custom work done, cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Cheap and works from home?

Nope. I only know of professional artists.

If you want work done, please pay proper money for a proper artist! They'll be on you for life, don't cheap out and get crap work done!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

hmmmm it depends, which variant of hepatitis would you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 andycahill

i know of two guys who set up studios in their homes, they were more clean than some of the shops I visited, so less of the smart arse comments, Im not thick

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

andycahill wrote: »
    i know of two guys who set up studios in their homes, they were more clean than some of the shops I visited, so less of the smart arse comments, Im not thick

Then why not go to them?

In all honesty, OP, looking for cheap tattoos will give you a cheap-looking tattoo, and in all possibility, an infection at best. Why would we recommend somewhere like that to you, particularly when there's lots of hard-working professionals on these boards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

andycahill wrote: »

if they set up studios fair play to them.
    but your mention they are clean - but no mention of quality of the workmanship
    Anybody can be clean.

If they were "that" good they'd be a visible shop not operating out of their house.

Look it's your body but as said a cheap tattoo is rarely a good one.

Sometime you get discounts for a large body of work or that you've been a previous customer but generally there are no cheap tattoo worth taking about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 rocheyy

Just cause a tattoo artist may be cheaper then others does not mean he'll be bad! A tattoo artist in tipperary i use charges €50 an hour and he is one of the best in the country at the minute!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

rocheyy wrote: »
    Just cause a tattoo artist may be cheaper then others does not mean he'll be bad! A tattoo artist in tipperary i use charges €50 an hour and he is one of the best in the country at the minute!

Nobody has said that.

People are advising against going to a scratcher in his home for a cheap tattoo. Lots of studios outside of major cities can afford to charge less per hour because of lower rent costs and are good.

Your artist, he got a facebook?

Advertisement