Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Bay 10k/half/full marathon

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭estariol

Did anyone see the two lads doing the half whilst juggling? Very impressive, seemed perfectly in sync. Wonder was it a charity thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,090 ✭✭✭✭flazio

estariol wrote: »
    Did anyone see the two lads doing the half whilst juggling? Very impressive, seemed perfectly in sync. Wonder was it a charity thing?
    Sadly not. The whole 10k was pretty much done and dusted before the halves even took off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bahanaman

Dunno how flat it is but I've a few friends that have run it and have raved about how well run it is. Also the woolly hat you get is cool!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

estariol wrote: »

Jeeny I remember coming up behind them and slowing down to watch them a while because it was unreal what they were doing!

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭kookiebrew

Bahanaman wrote: »
    Dunno how flat it is but I've a few friends that have run it and have raved about how well run it is. Also the woolly hat you get is cool!!

Any run I've done that's organised by a club are run super well. They seem to do it for the runners more so than the money.

• Advertisement
Advertisement