Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boxing prediction Comp 2015 - Donnie Nietes vs. Francisco Rodriguez Jr., 11th July

• 06-07-2015 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭

Boxing prediction Comp 2015 - Donnie Nietes vs. Francisco Rodriguez Jr., this Saturday July 11th

Just leave your guess on reply, keep serious chat for other pages, thanks.
    scores are:
    20 points for winner
    20 for correct group of rounds, (1-2) (3-4) (5-6) (7-8) (9-10) (11-12)
    10 for guessing a stoppage
    10 for points
    60 for draw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭jimbo32123

Nietes points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Nietes points

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Chrissybhoy

Draw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Nietes KO 9-10

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭DylanAFC

draw

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Nietes KO 9-10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Nietes by Points (Draw is a great call here, should be a belter of a fight)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Nietes points.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Deiseboy01

Nietes ko rds 9/10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,191 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Nietes points

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement

pac_man wrote: »
    Nietes pts

Fight starts at lunchtime Irish time.

I thought it was more of a 5pm fight our way? Always hard to know with these fights in Asia what exact time they're on.

Nietes wins by UD...Two terrible scorecards but the right guy won. Terrific fight, arguably the FOTY. Try and watch it if one can

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,405 ✭✭✭megadodge

pac_man wrote: »
    Nietes pts

Fight starts at lunchtime Irish time.

Ah f*ck it, I didn't get a chance to get my prediction in.

I'm not whinging, but in future, if a fight is going to be a lot earlier than normal, could it be flagged a few days in advance. Thanks.

megadodge wrote: »
    Ah f*ck it, I didn't get a chance to get my prediction in.

I'm not whinging, but in future, if a fight is going to be a lot earlier than normal, could it be flagged a few days in advance. Thanks.

To be fair Dodge nobody really knew what time the fight was on. These fights in Asia can be a nightmare due to the time difference and the limited amount of reports/articles on them. Ended up being on at about 3pm Irish time. I've read sources that said 1pm Irish time to 5pm Irish time. It took a tweet to an Asian Boxing journalist to confirm the fight time for myself.

As well as that the thread has been open since Monday, more than enough time to get your prediction in. But you do raise a valid point alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,405 ✭✭✭megadodge

To be fair Dodge nobody really knew what time the fight was on. These fights in Asia can be a nightmare due to the time difference and the limited amount of reports/articles on them. Ended up being on at about 3pm Irish time. I've read sources that said 1pm Irish time to 5pm Irish time. It took a tweet to an Asian Boxing journalist to confirm the fight time for myself.

As well as that the thread has been open since Monday, more than enough time to get your prediction in. But you do raise a valid point alright.

No worries. As I said I'm not whinging, as the thread was there all along. It's just I tend to leave my predictions quite late, in case of weight-making difficulties, etc.

Nietes wins by UD...Two terrible scorecards but the right guy won. Terrific fight, arguably the FOTY. Try and watch it if one can

Do you have a link?

Deiseboy01 wrote: »
    Do you have a link?

Thanks

Advertisement