Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs/late bars in Dublin tonight (Monday)

Options
  • 06-07-2015 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭

Any suggestions for late bars or clubs That would have a bit of life to them tonight?

I guess there's Coppers or Temple Bar but we're six late thirty something makes and I'd probably avoid those if I knew of a better option....

Got any ideas for me, boardsies?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

RíRá in the back of the Globe?

Free in on Mondays from what I can remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Bit late I know but I was in The Vintage Bar last Tuesday night and we had a great time. The ages in my group ranged from 22 to 47 on a staff night out. Its a favourite of bar staff on a night off or finishing a shift so not many bogies

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

Bit late I know but I was in The Vintage Bar last Tuesday night and we had a great time. The ages in my group ranged from 22 to 47 on a staff night out. Its a favourite of bar staff on a night off or finishing a shift so not many bogies

Where is the vintage bar? Is it the one on Irishtown Road or somewhere else that isn't coming to my mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Vintage Cocktail Club maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Where is the vintage bar? Is it the one on Irishtown Road or somewhere else that isn't coming to my mind?
    Sorry, Gerry Flannerys on Camden Street

• Advertisement
Advertisement