Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Builder in South Galway

• 06-07-2015 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Could anyone recommend a good, honest & reliable builder in the Gort & South Galway area for a house extension?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Mod Note: By PM only, or, try posting here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056682402

• Registered Users Posts: 24 hifinut

norjam wrote: »
    Could anyone recommend a good, honest & reliable builder in the Gort & South Galway area for a house extension?

Try [snip] construction. Google them and ask for [snip]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 332 ✭✭mcneil

I know one but he's busy up until sept.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

mcneil wrote: »
    I know one but he's busy up until sept.

September? That's only 4 working weeks away - that's nothing.

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 332 ✭✭mcneil

galwaytt wrote: »
    September? That's only 4 working weeks away - that's nothing.

I don't understand you? If he's busy, he can't do it until sept/oct if the OP needs him. And for the record, its 6 weeks away as he's doesnt holidays until things slow down in winter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

mcneil wrote: »
    I don't understand you? If he's busy, he can't do it until sept/oct if the OP needs him. And for the record, its 6 weeks away as he's doesnt holidays until things slow down in winter

..if he doesn't take annual builders holidays that would make him the exception, not the rule. Most places closing this from this Friday for 2 weeks - including some suppliers.

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Fridayfun

Hi there,
    Also looking for good reliable builders in south Galway. Could you Pm me some recommendations. Thanks so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 nagsheader

Can someone PM some builders in South Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 25 nagsheader

Fridayfun wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Also looking for good reliable builders in south Galway. Could you Pm me some recommendations. Thanks so much!

Did you find a good builder in South Galway? I would appeciate it if you could PM me some of the recommndations. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement