Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giro Advantage TT helmet

Options
  • 06-07-2015 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Anyone have one of these? Description says it has the Roc Loc adjustment system but the one I just got today doesn't but rather a velcro one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

viperlogic wrote: »
    Anyone have one of these? Description says it has the Roc Loc adjustment system but the one I just got today doesn't but rather a velcro one

Yeah I have two.

One from 2009 one from 2012.

Are you referring to the adjuster at the back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭viperlogic

One I have there is no adjuster (dial or tabs) at the back but rather you adjust it by refixing the head band part by velcro towards the front meaning it cant be adjusted when on the head.

So your appears to have Roc Loc, is your Giro Advantage or Advantage 2?

Just read there on a review that only large has Roc Loc. I ordered a medium so that explains that I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

viperlogic wrote: »
    Just read there on a review that only large has Roc Loc. I ordered a medium so that explains that I guess!

Bit sh1t really then. The adjusters are dead handy

Had to return the helmet as noticed some damage, the replacement had the Roc Loc 5 system!

• Advertisement
Advertisement