Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doughiska Secondary school

Options
  • 07-07-2015 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Was wondering if anybody could give me info about secondary school in Doughiska- I'm doing my research on all schools now for 2016/17. Just want to make sure we are ahead of the game. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 penguee

Hi there,
    the school is called Coláiste Mhuirlinne/ Merlin College. I got my daughter in for this year..with some stress attached ... as it's full in all years- as are most schools. But this is a new school-only a few years old and has built up a serious rep. already. Hard to get in so apply now whenever you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 the lefty

Was wondering if anybody could give me info about Coláiste Mhuirlinne/ Merlin College- I'm doing my research on all schools now for 2016/17. Just want to make sure we are ahead of the game. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

the lefty wrote: »
    Was wondering if anybody could give me info about Coláiste Mhuirlinne/ Merlin College- I'm doing my research on all schools now for 2016/17. Just want to make sure we are ahead of the game. Thanks
    See PM

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Threads merged.

OP, can you specify what you want to know and if you already live in the area or intend to move there etc.
    I take it you have already found their website?

If you add more information it's easier for us to help you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 galwaygirlo

Hi, was wondering if I could get some info re Merlin college too please? My eldest is in fourth class now so need to start thinking ahead. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,952 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/merlincollege/

What else are you wanting to know?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement