Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money transfer

Options
  • 07-07-2015 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is it possible for me to transfer money from abroad to an Ulster Bank account using banking 365

I needed to send someone a bank draft before I left but I need to wait for a cheque to clear before I can do this.

it's for approx 2000 and the reciepients bank is Ulster Bank.

Many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi,

Is it possible for me to transfer money from abroad to an Ulster Bank account using banking 365

I needed to send someone a bank draft before I left but I need to wait for a cheque to clear before I can do this.

it's for approx 2000 and the reciepients bank is Ulster Bank.

Many thanks!
    Good Morning onethreefive,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

If you are registered for 365 Phone or Online then you can make this transfer through the website or over the phone.

Firstly, you will need to add the Ulster Bank account as a payee. Once the payee is activated, you can start making payments to them immediately.

More information on how to add your payee and make transfers is available here. If you need to call from abroad, please phone +35314044000.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement