Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Movie Club #7 - Miracle on 34th Street (1994)

Options
  • 07-07-2015 9:30am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,833 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Here we go week 7, this is a favourite of mine looking forward to re-watching it this week.

Plot:

A little girl discovers dreams do come true if you really believe. Six-year-old Susan has doubts about childhood's most enduring miracle - Santa Claus. Her mother told her the "secret" about Santa a long time ago, so Susan doesn't expect to receive the most important gifts on her Christmas list. But after meeting a special department store Santa who's convinced he's the real thing, Susan is given the most precious gift of all - something to believe in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Just realised that I missed this. Definitely watching it tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

It's bloody freezing and I had to go to the dentist today so I'm consoling myself with ice cream, my duvet and this film.

The child is fierce annoying really, isn't she? :D Way too much of a grown up! The relationship between the mother and Brian is weird. Still, it's a lovely film.

Advertisement