Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre upgrade

Options
  • 07-07-2015 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi there I am wondering if my exchange KND1_E01 is still on track to be upgraded to efibre this month? I just noticed a  lot or areas due to be upgraded in June and earlier still haven't changed on the upgrade map. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

cloonymee wrote: »
    Hi there I am wondering if my exchange KND1_E01 is still on track to be upgraded to efibre this month? I just noticed a  lot or areas due to be upgraded in June and earlier still haven't changed on the upgrade map. Thanks
    Hi cloonymee

Can you confirm what town this is in?

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭cloonymee

Hi cloonymee

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan, its Killenard Co. Laois

Hi cloonymee

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks cloonymee

I'll check now

Al

Hi cloonymee

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks cloonymee

I'll check now

Al
    Hi cloonymee

I'm sorry to confirm that there's more works required for KND1_E01 and an agreed launch date has not yet been set. The approximate time frame I can offer is that it should be activated within the next 3 to 4 months.

Sorry I can't offer you better news right now

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭cloonymee

Hi cloonymee

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks cloonymee

I'll check now

Al
    Hi cloonymee

I'm sorry to confirm that there's more works required for KND1_E01 and an agreed launch date has not yet been set. The approximate time frame I can offer is that it should be activated within the next 3 to 4 months.

Thanks
    Al

Thanks Alan, better late than never I guess.

• Advertisement

Hi cloonymee

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks cloonymee

I'll check now

Al
    Hi cloonymee

Thanks
    Al

Thanks Alan, better late than never I guess.
    Very true cloonymee

Fingers crossed that I can give you better news sooner rather than later

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement