Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card issue

Options
  • 07-07-2015 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, 

I'm having this issue with my credit card. I sent some money to my credit card and the whole amount i sent is negative for some reason. I'm having a vacation and i'm out of Ireland at the moment. Also, i dont have an online banking account. What should i do and is there any way you could help me to solve this issue without coming back to Ireland at the moment? 

Kind Regards,

Mantas Greicius

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hello, 

I'm having this issue with my credit card. I sent some money to my credit card and the whole amount i sent is negative for some reason. I'm having a vacation and i'm out of Ireland at the moment. Also, i dont have an online banking account. What should i do and is there any way you could help me to solve this issue without coming back to Ireland at the moment? 

Kind Regards,

Mantas Greicius
    Hi mantasgreicius,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

As we don't have account access here, it would be best to contact Credit Card Services and a representative will be happy to investigate this further. Representatives are available today until 8pm and can be contacted on 00353 56 775 7303 from abroad. 

Thank you for taking the time to post and if there's anything else we can help you with here, please let us know.

Sharon

Advertisement