Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned user not listed as banned user

Options
  • 07-07-2015 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭

Hello there!

I was just wondering why some banned user have the tagline "banned user" under their username and some still have "registered user"?

I noticed it a few times but specifically here on this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057458152

where the poster DoYouEvenLift has been banned and we are asked not to reply to his/her posts. It still says that they are a "registered user". Now maybe they've just been recently banned and it hasn't updated but I've seen it also on some older threads, so I was wondering if it's a glitch or if I just have too much time on my hands wondering :D

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

The banned tagline only shows up when a user has been site banned. The user you linked to has been banned from AH but is still free to post on the rest of the site, hence the registered user tagline.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

Great, thanks a lot for the reply.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement