Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT students

Options
  • 07-07-2015 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, I just got accepted to DIT college, happy days ha :)
    has any one else got accepted?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 aleksenok

Hi! Congratulations! I've got the place there too! What course are you going for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Me too, anyone got any idea as to when they might start sending us stuff in terms of registration, start dates etc?

Congratulations and best of luck to everybody who got places :)

Me too, anyone got any idea as to when they might start sending us stuff in terms of registration, start dates etc?

I'm not sure. I thing at the end of august.introduction is on 7th of september. Also depends what course.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Aishi 96

Hello, I just got accepted to DIT college, happy days ha :)
    has any one else got accepted?

What course?? ☺

aleksenok wrote: »
    Hi! Congratulations! I've got the place there too! What course are you going for?

What course?? ☺

• Advertisement

What course? ☺

Aishi 96 wrote: »
    What course? ☺

DT 354 Business Computing. What about you? 😀

DT 354 Business Computing. What about you? 😀

ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ okay I haven't heard yet cause I've to wait till Cao, how come you hadn't?
    I want DT544 interior design and furniture ☺

you are so lucky! you will be going to the new campus. I'll be going to the old one. I didn't get any info from them, but I am a mature student. I thing all info will be send to us at the end of august.

you are so lucky! you will be going to the new campus. I'll be going to the old one. I didn't get any info from them, but I am a mature student. I thing all info will be send to us at the end of august.

Awh the campus does look really nice so I'm hoping I will get it! Have you accommodation sorted?

• Advertisement

yes, I have. I live in Dublin for a long time now. have you?

yes, I have. I live in Dublin for a long time now. have you?

Yes got it sorted today! Happy 😊 can finally relax and it's not digs so even better!

Okay really stupid question, but I don't know anyone else Going to DIT, and I'm starting the 7th but I don't really know what's the Craic with freshers, like what time do we go to college at on the 7th?? I'm aware I sound completely dumb but I need to ask none the less...

Advertisement