Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocket League

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I understand that, but still, the price of some of them is crazy. Not that I'll be using any of them, keep the free currency for the next pass (which is a good system in fairness). Obviously they're making plenty off them, but I would have thought pricing this stuff lower would increase the number of purchases. Like, €20 for a blueprint (basically) is crazy money if you only get 1 item.

I understand that, but still, the price of some of them is crazy. Not that I'll be using any of them, keep the free currency for the next pass (which is a good system in fairness). Obviously they're making plenty off them, but I would have thought pricing this stuff lower would increase the number of purchases. Like, €20 for a blueprint (basically) is crazy money if you only get 1 item.

I would think the same but have to assume that they have tailored it perfectly based on older sales data.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Thhosed

Three years later, and for me Rocket League is still my favorite game

Aye, playing a lot of it lately, but that could also be because I just can't seem to get into another game right now. People still salty AF in it though! Like, why give out to other players when you're in the same division as them. I somehow managed to get into Plat 1 in 3v3 at the start of the season, and after a horrible run of about 25 losses, I'm down in Gold 1 and struggling to get back up...

Aye, playing a lot of it lately, but that could also be because I just can't seem to get into another game right now. People still salty AF in it though! Like, why give out to other players when you're in the same division as them. I somehow managed to get into Plat 1 in 3v3 at the start of the season, and after a horrible run of about 25 losses, I'm down in Gold 1 and struggling to get back up...

The runs I go on just flat out make no sense. Even accounting for slight variances in opponents over a short period I win something stupid like 16/20 matches over a week then struggle to get a single win in 10. Plus I mostly play Rumble which if anything should randomise results even more.
    The weekly challenges sometimes show it up. Last week I played ~15 matches, 0 MVPs. This week I've played 4 and still haven't scored a single goal. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Well, I just unlocked the below, so I think I might stop playing altogether :D

551154.png

I have that as my banner. I'm sure only Irish people will get it!

Just to add to my moaning above :pac: Have played I think 8 matches since this week's challenges went live. 3 shots, 0 saves, 0 goals. Insane.

Advertisement