Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocket League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

My god what a great game markcahill1985 on ps4 for anyone playing

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

if there is space - superdigzi on ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Myself Keno and Kharrell just had an unbelievable game that went on for 10 minutes.

I was actually shaking it was so damn intense! Might post it up later if I get a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Do,be interesting to see. The quality of players on is still pretty shocking, very hard to get a decent match going.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I've improved a bit, today started making contact with big aerials which is a first. Still do retarded stuff a couple times a game and it's getting less satisfying over all. In fairness I've played a lot of it. Playing with randomers atm, im sure it'd be more fun with friends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

Add me too for a game of this, psn - capajoma

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

add me if possible, TopOne2009,

this is a serious game, highly addictive!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tyrion1234

Hey guys Just throwing my PSN out there if anyone wants to play a few games.

PSN: Gunner4life406

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

PSN - Burkie7-MUFC

Would love to play in a team if anyone is making one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,771 ✭✭✭lertsnim

My stats, like the distance driven, seem to only change when playing offline. But since I started playing online it's been stuck at 10km, and I haven't changed the wheels or anything.

This happening for anyone else?
    Seeks to be campaign based. Ai are so bad that I have ages driving in circlesto do it quickly

Don't tell me that only increases when playing offline? What a right load of ****e.

PSN: Minstrel27 if anyone wants a game

• Advertisement

lertsnim wrote: »
    Don't tell me that only increases when playing offline? What a right load of ****e.

PSN: Minstrel27 if anyone wants a game

Added you mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Love me a good comeback I do

Did you win or lose in the end? Your kickoff technique is going to cause you all sorts of bother against better opponents.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

its some game lads, i cant seem to walk away from it when playing.....in a minute is the latest phrase!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

RossieMan wrote: »
    Did you win or lose in the end? Your kickoff technique is going to cause you all sorts of bother against better opponents.

won in OT . Haha was texting the misses at the same time so kept starting late :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

BizzyC wrote: »
    Played for a few hours, but too much of the same thing over and over to keep me interested.

Would be a lot more fun playing with mates than strangers online.
    Nothing more iritating than watching an idiot teammate score own goals, or knocking you out of the way of your shot to knock the ball wide of the goal before you score.

Ok, I was talking total crap here...

Went back to play a "few games"...I'm up to 50 something matches now with a 70% win ratio.

One thing I cant stand is guys quitting as soon as their team goes down by a goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Can't stop playing this, probably the first online game I've played well through the night since the days of Halo 3.

Didn't like playing online with randoms at the start but once you get your rating up a bit you start playing with better teammates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

T'is very addictive alright. Decided about 10.30 last night... Ahh sure I'll have one or two matches before bed.

12.45am and I'm still at it. Had to drag myself away to get some sleep before work.

Icaras wrote: »
    if there is space - superdigzi on ps4

Good games last night mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,390 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Nice Aerial goal.

Decent save I made in the next play after that goal.

Should have saved a replay of a better save I made a few days ago. In pure desperation, I back flipped across the goal to stop someone scoring, just managed to flick it away :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

PS4: MarkLogan-91

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Polly Sonic

Just got stuck back into this now, I'm up to Pro level and it's much more of a challenge, some seriously good players out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

How do you move up levels, level 8 at the mo and still listed as Rookie, when do you become semi pro etc?

How do you move up levels, level 8 at the mo and still listed as Rookie, when do you become semi pro etc?

I got pro on level 20 so I'm assuming level 10 for semi pro? Didn't really notice it change at the time to be honest.

It's just for matchmaking, I don't get to destroy noobs anymore :( :pac:

I got pro on level 20 so I'm assuming level 10 for semi pro? Didn't really notice it change at the time to be honest.

It's just for matchmaking, I don't get to destroy noobs anymore :( :pac:

i'll give you a game if you like, you can show me how to play ;)

300km to be driven for my last trophy. I'm on 18km atm having never changed wheels and played over 60 games...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

MarkY91 wrote: »
    300km to be driven for my last trophy. I'm on 18km atm having never changed wheels and played over 60 games...lol

Apparently it's glitched and distance covered on the wheels doesn't update in online matches, but still counts towards the trophy. So you likely have covered more than 18km.

Benzino wrote: »
    Apparently it's glitched and distance covered on the wheels doesn't update in online matches, but still counts towards the trophy. So you likely have covered more than 18km.

So u read. Damn it..I've to collect all customisables too.

RossieMan wrote: »
    i'll give you a game if you like, you can show me how to play ;)

Ah I'm in no position to be giving lessons :) I was just doing well when I was in with the rookies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

My best aerial goal so far.

Advertisement